For the Architect
Metal facades are a widely used solution for the exterior coating of a building and are used at a wide range of buildings with varying characteristics and specifics. Metal facades are attractive for the architect mainly due to the possibility to form the material into precisely shape that is required. The light sheet metal of which our metal facades are composed of can bea easily cut, bent, and formed. Through this process, truly unique, innovative and bold facade solutions can be created.
Metal facades have a practically unlimited colour selection in terms of shades, structures and gloss levels; aluminium facades have a wide selection of anodizing solutions; copper facades have a wide selection of different patinas; titan zinc facades provide for interesting surface coatings, and composite panels have opulent form and good levelling of large facade details.
In addition, it is possible to have customised perforations, different forms of facade details, as well as different facade patterns created by using various dimensions and shapes.
We provide all possible solutions for different start and end profiles. Furthermore, we install borders for windows, doors and for all other facade components. Different can also provide for different forms of pole and pillar coatings (circular, angular, triangular, etc.).
We assist architects and help them to accomplish desired solutions. We are able to process, form and perforate different materials by request of the customer and are ready to support the architect when creating the optimal solutions. We own a moden machine park, that allow us to produce even the most complex details. We have machines for material stamping, ranging, bending and perforating.
PARMET® uses the following materials and special treatments in the process of constructing facades and interiors:
- Hot-dip galvanized PVDF steel with polyester coating, etc.
- Aluminium with a PVDF or polyester coating
- Anodized aluminium
- Aluminium composite panels with a PVDF coating or a similar coating
- Aluminium composite panels with a coating of wood imitation or stone imitation
- Brushed or polished stainless steel
- Corten steel (weathering steel)
- Copper (bright, patinated Nordic Brown and Nordic Green)
- Titan zinc RHEINZINK or VM ZINC
- Rounded surfaces
- Special materials depending on the project
Advantages of metal facades:
- Inconsiderable dead weight
- High quality of surfaces
- Weather resistant
- Little to no need for maintenance
- Possibility of different perforations
- Design of facade patterns by the use of different materials, colour shades, shapes and dimensions
- A large variety of materials with different structures and surfaces
- Hidden and visible possibilities of attachment
- Simple and fast installation
In addition to metal facades, we also offer other special solutions according to the specifications of the buyer, including metal ceiling systems, interior design elements, etc.
In case you are interested in the above or would like to request further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our contact form.